Hi darling beauties,
Recently I made a new video in which I show you how to create a fun and colorful Valentines day look.
This video was a collaboration with Lyn or Celinangel (on youtube) and Marie or OverThePosh (on youtube).
The theme of this collaboration was to each make a Valentines day tutorial.
I will start this post by placing three pictures of my look so you know what I’m going to create in my video.
If you click on the pictures you can see them full-size.
Here is the video I uploaded to youtube where I show you how I created this look.
If you like my videos, why not subscribe to my channel so you can see right away when I upload a new one
Here is a list with all the items I used for this look:
- Illuminating Base by Catrice
- Revlon Photoready Foundation by in 004Nude
- Sigma F80 Flattop Synthetic Kabuki
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable
- Stippelingbrush by Boozyshop
- SkinFood salmon dark circle concealer cream #02
- Sigma Precision Tapered brush P86
- Maybelline SuperStay 24h concealer (the lightest shade)
- Hema blendingbrush
- Rimmel eyebrow-pencil in 02Hazel
- Anastasia Clear Eyebrowgel
- Catrice eyeshadow base
- Catrice eyeshadow – Welcome to Miami Peach
- Fluffy shaderbrush by Hema
- Sephora Makeup Studio Blockbuster (Christmas Collection)
- Small shaderbrush by Boozyshop
- Short stiff brush by Teezzz cosmetics
- Pointy eyebrush by ICI ParisXL
- Angled liner brush by Boozyshop
- Sigma blending brush E25
- Bourjois Liner Style in Noir
- Dollywink liquid eyeliner
- Flase eyelashes by MAX
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat-eyes Mascara
- Burt’s Bees tinted lipbalm
Of coarse this wouldn’t be a post about a collaboration if I did not show the videos my two friends made.
I love the looks they came up with so much that I want to show them to everyone. I spammed twitter with the links, raved about them in my video and now it’s time to let my readers know about these two wonderfull girls.
I will start out with Marie. She is a wonderful girl from Italy who enjoys makeup as much as I do. We love watching others who make videos about makeup on YouTube and we also enjoy making videos ourselves very much! This is also how we found each other. I commented on one of here videos and in response she started to watch my videos and comment.
This is the look she came up with for our collaboration:
By the way, don’t you just love her eyebrows! I wish I could have mine looking like that.
Here is the video Marie made about this beautiful look:
On to the look that the sweet Lyn from Asia. Lyn had send me a message on YouTube about her channel. Normally I don’t really check those messages out, but I’m very glad I did go to her channel this time. She is so sweet and her videos are always very calming to watch. She also makes very cute makeup looks. Recently she even became a YouTube partner -=>Congratz Girl!!!<=-
This is the look she came up with:
Look at those lashes! I know they are fake, but they make the whole look complete and she looks so cute with them on.
This is the video Lyn posted on how she did her look:
I hope you like our videos as much as I do. I had so much fun making these!
What are you doing for Valentines day? Spending it with a loved one, or treating yourself to a pamperday? Let me know in the comments, because I love to read what you girls are doing ♥
Untill my next post,
Disclaimer: Affiliate links where used in this post